Thursday, March 18, 2010

Can I Give You My Card?



I hope to start doing somewhat-live performance as Digitalcasm before the end of the year.

I don't plan on being empty handed.

I've decided to have stickers, and business card CDs
(that will feature 1 track each) available for my live performances.  I will sell the stickers for a dollar and give the CD business cards away for free.  The cards have a diameter of 60mm and 50 megabytes of storage--Big enough for one song and small enough to fit in most wallets if inserted without the vinyl sleeve.  Whether or not the people who take the cards actually listen to the music on the CD they will all have a graphic with the website and possibly download code for something on my bandcamp.com site to help track who's actually taking the time to check out my stuff after the fact.  I've got the Ritek CDRs and am hopefully going to find a way to print on them with my current printer.

More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment