Sunday, August 14, 2011

Copper Door Set List on 7/23/11

Here is the list of tracks I was pumping through the speaker system at the Copper Door on 7/23/11. Grooveshark's song line up is still horribly incomplete. I'm doing more mashups and remixes when I play now also, expect to see these available online soon.




TRACKS NOT ON YOUTUBE/GROOVESHARK
Once in a Lifetime (Talking Heads Cover) - Chico Mann - Analog Drift



Grooveshark's song line up is still horribly incomplete. I'm doing more mashups and remixes when I play now also and a lot of these are not online. I will start recording my live sets on a regular basis, and putting them on mixcloud. For now, some hardware issues make it difficult for me to pull that off. But this is what's going to come next for Digitalcasm  More to come soon. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment