Friday, December 31, 2010

Getting ready for 2011.



As 2010 comes to a close,  I'm getting ready for a few more gigs that are coming up soon.  January 5th I will be playing at the Basement Lounge at 10:30 p.m.  January 8th I will be doing my second 3 hour set at Sipology-Linden (Connected to the Basement Lounge) and on January, 18th I will be doing my second Trifecta Tuesday (after 6 months) with a 30 minute set. . . 


I've done all that I could have expected this year as Digitalcasm and am really happy with the progress that I've made.  Got some bigger and better things I'd like to work towards this upcoming year, and am excited about the people I've had a chance to meet, and work with this year.  I've already set some goals for this next year that I hope to make, most important of which is getting more involved with the "community."  Making sure that I am contributing more than just my music to the scenes I'd like to be involved with.

Happy New Years Everyone, and thanks to all those who supported Digitalcasm!!


More to come in the next decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment