Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Big Draw Playlist.

So I put a lot of thought in to the music that I play when I am in the role of music-selector and DJ.  Here is a Spotify link to all of the tracks I played in full, remixed, or sampled during the night of The Big Draw in January.  Only tracks that are not included are my originals, mashups, and original remixes, since they are not currently avaialble anywhere.  Anyway, if you were at the event, and liked the music you heard, or you heard a track you dug and want to find it;  It's all mostly here!  The playlist is more, or less in the order that the music was played.

Big Draw Big Playlist Jan

Highlights

I play almost a hundred songs during the event, and you can hear them all in the spotify link above.   And every single song is handpicked, and I spend a lot of time searching for and listening to music hoping to find the next gem to throw on my playlist.  Here are a list of a few tracks that really hit the spot.



We've been Had - The Walkmen - Everyone who Pretended to Like me is Gone

Still - Gretchen Parlato (feat Alan Hampton) - The Lost and Found

Far Nearer - Jamie XX - Far Nearer/Beat for EP

The Girl from Ipanima - Amy Winehouse - Lioness: Hidden Treasures

Ghettochip Malfunction ( Beck/Hell Yes Remix) - 8-Bit - Gameboy Variations (Hell yes EP) 

Tell me a Tale - Mchael Kiwanuka - Tell me a Tale EP Isle of Wight Sessions


No comments:

Post a Comment