Saturday, May 15, 2010

Getting Closer.

I recently got some new equipment that will help for my first ever live performance. I purchased a 3-tier stand and I have replaced my long time flagship keyboard, Alesis QS 8.2, with a neat Korg SV-1 that emulates a lot of good vintage electric piano, and keyboard sounds. The live show will be at The Crosby on May 18th at around 10:15 p.m.  It will be about a thirty or forty minute set featuring my friend-and-excellent-jazz-musician, David Ryan.  Also attending will be Chris Kawagiwa and friends displaying and selling art as part of the Trifecta Tuesday event. there will be another music performance after me, although I don't know the name of the group yet. I am looking forward to the gig, and will be taking advantage of twitter for updates on the day of the show. (see the side bar)

Hope to see some of you there.

That's it for now. I will blog about the gig later this week.

More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment