Well. I've done the digitalcasm thing now for almost a year.
- Saw Air in Concert.
- wrote Perfect Paul using a vintage (software) text to speech synthesizer DECtalk.
- Had First show. Accidentally unplugged my audio interface during the last song, and had to start it over again.
- 2nd show at Viento Y Agua with help of Amy Izushima and Toshiaki Arai. It went okay.
- Music went on backburner to deal with personal and family stuff.
- Got back in to the scene. Wrote some new songs, and prepped for some new shows.
- Performed at Sipology -Linden
- Performed at Sipology -Temple with Kalamari Beats.
Already have a few things going on for January. Not bad for my first year trying to do the solo thing. I have lots of great ideas to make performing live better for the future, and have a lot to work on. I will hopefully be adding a few (part-time) members to help make doing what I do worth your time to watch. I will also be finding ways to get more involved with my local communities; especially in Long Beach, and hopefully with the Huntington Beach Artwalk. More to come soon.